Updated: Thursday, January 11, 2018, 5:46 PM
G. Glagowski, Ph.D.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, 7, Vista, XP /
2000 / NT / 98 / 95 / 3.1, MS/DOS,
Linux, Raspbian, UNIX, RSX-11, RT-11, TSS,
MVS/TSO, VM/CMS, CP/CMS, OS/360, IBSYS, and others.
- Experience with embedded systems: PIC, Arduino,
Raspberry PI, TMS320 series, Toshiba TLS-870 and more.
- Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.net, VB, VBA, Java,
Assembly Languages, and others.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, MS Access, MS Excel,
MS Power Point, MS Project, VISIO, FrontPage, Corel, Adobe, and other
related office support systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Integrated
Development Environments, Visual Studio, Visual C/C++/C# .NET / MFC API, WinAPI.
Platform SDK and DDK for device drivers, HAL Development Kit for HAL level
- Experience with Ethernet LAN, INTERNET WAN environments
and HTML / XML WEB page development, XML Schema (XSD), Schematron.
- Experience with TCP/IP, X.25, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet,
802.5 Token Ring, and 802.2 LLC protocols.
- Experience with DOORS and Serena Dimensions 10 (RTM)
requirements management tools, Sparx Enterprise
Analyst, CADRE/Teamwork CASE tool environment, Booch
& OMT / UML Rational Rose Object Oriented analysis / design tool, SADT
graphical analysis language, Structured Analysis, and others.
- Experience with CALMA VLSI design / layout tool, ORCAD,
SPICE, MicroCap, and other CAD tools.
- Experience with embedded system and microcomputer
cross-development environments especially Intel 8080, 8085, 8086, 8051, Toshiba
TLCS-870, Texas Instruments TMS320 series.
- Former private pilot civilian license
- 3rd class Commercial FCC license, for use when piloting
- CW Morse Code operator - 30 wpm
- Extra Class Amateur Radio License (W1TR)
- Experienced HF/VHF radio operator (AFA1DI), USAF MARS,
voice and digital communications