Updated 04-Jun-2021 15:27
IF YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING…
PLEASE! … send an EMAIL to TGGsystems@GMAIL.com and let me know what you downloaded.
Include CALLSIGN, NAME, EMAIL, NAME of Item, and optionally ADDRESS and PHONE.
Additional information about your station / computer configuration will be helpful for future development and possible support.
I will put you on the EMAILing list for announcements when new items are added to this page.
The following are W1TR Software Applications for HAM / MARS
They are copyrighted © by Terry G. Glagowski / W1TR, Free for non-commercial purposes only.
There is no guarantee that they work correctly or will not harm your equipment, although I use them daily.
All users assume the full risk of use.
Most are of good Beta quality and even Release quality and have been in use at W1TR for a few months or more.
The following are URL Links to *.zip files and *.msi files (Microsoft Software Install files)
Earlier software was created using Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2010, C# .NET 4.0.
More recent software was created using Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019, C# .NET 4.7
The format of the name is: Application Name, Version, Date, Time (local Eastern Time).
Download by right clicking on the URL, use save target as <filename>
Or, left click on the link and then save as
Install the download by double clicking on the downloaded setup.exe inside the ZIP file, or *.msi file when not in a ZIP file.
Feel free to contact me at W1TR@YCCC.org or one of my other EMAIL addresses.
If you get a runtime error message, you might need to download one or more of these redistributables from Microsoft:
1) Microsoft Office Access database engine 2007
2) Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 – Tools for Office Runtime
3) Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) 12.0.21005
4) Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable 10.0.30319
5) Microsoft .NET 4.7
If the install package refuses to run
1) Right Click on the install package executable file (in File Explorer list)
2) Select Troubleshoot Compatibility
3) Try Recommended Settings
4) Click Test the Program
5) Click Next
6) Select Yes, Save These Settings for This Program (if this was successful)
7) Click Close
If the installed software refuses to run
1) Same as above, but Right Click on the Desktop Icon for the application
If the software appears in the Task Bar, but the GUI is not visible, it may be off screen
1) Right Click on the Task Bar.
Select Cascade Windows
ALL the open windows will be cascaded from upper left to lower right.
3) This is a PITA, but you WILL find the missing application.
If the software starts and GUI appears, COM port is connected, but information from the ATU does not display and cannot be controlled
to see if your HF-AUTO has the latest circuit board that allows remote control
Sometime prior to 2014 there was an older circuit board that does not enable remote operation of the HF-AUTO using the HF-AUTO-R.
22-Jan-2021 18:56 - HF-AUTO Setup V18.104.22.168 – Correction of Minor Error that always displays UNKNOWN UDP packet instead of once only by request (replaces V22.214.171.124 which still had the error)
31-Dec-2020 19:28 - HF-AUTO Setup V126.96.36.199 – Improved UDP between HFAUTO and RCS Client, Application Instance ID, HFAUTO FREQ improved function
11-Nov-2020 15:00 - RCS Antenna Automation - better interaction between HFAUTO and RCS Client Antenna Buttons
11-Nov-2020 14:51 - HF-AUTO Setup V188.8.131.52 – Selected Antenna Display and Antenna in-use now consistent, and better interaction with RCS Client Antenna Buttons
03-Aug-2020 16:18 - RCS Antenna Automation - 03-Aug-2020 1603.zip – Added Relay Test App to collection
22-Jul-2020 21:23 – HFAUTO Remote Client V184.108.40.206 – Remote Client to Control HFAUTO App on Remote Host over WAN.
21-Dec-2019 17:06 - ALS_1306_Amplifier_Control_Setup V220.127.116.11 – Automatic Software Controlled PTT Interruption: documentation update and minor corrections.
10:10 – Ameritron RCS-8 / RCS-10 / SainSmart USB – Antenna Automation Client, Server, Hardware
RCS Antenna Control V18.104.22.168, RCS Relay Server V22.214.171.124
12-Aug-2016 12:52 – Relay Test App – for SainSmart, Denkovi, SRD-12VDC-SL-C USB 8 Relay Modules
08-Feb-2016 16:36 – FLDIGI_UDP Version 126.96.36.199 - Helper Application for FLDIGI, produces UDP packets for Rig Control
These have been removed for now since they no longer work properly until maintenance is performed due to O/S upgrades:
W1TR_Logger_Setup V188.8.131.52 2018-04-12 1407.zip . . . . . . - HAM Logger compatible with Ham Radio Deluxe version 5 / 6 database
W1TR Log Analyzer V184.108.40.206 2018-04-13 1121.zip . . . . . . . - Accessory to W1TR Logger for Analyzing MARS Activity
W1TR_LogConverter HAM V220.127.116.11 2014-10-30 2320.msi - Accessory to W1TR Logger for importing N1MM, DXLAB Suite databases, and import/export of ADIF.
V18.104.22.168 2014-08-29 0417.msi . . . . . . . - Companion to W1TR Logger that
performs Rig Control and CW Transmission
(ONLY works for TS-2000 / Apache Labs 100D at this time, ICOM in the future, ALPHA quality only).
W1TR_QSL_Printer V22.214.171.124 2014-10-06 2155.msi . . . . . . . - Accessory to W1TR Logger that prints QSLs from W1TR Logger, or offline from W1TR Log Database.
Donations to support further HAM / MARS software development are accepted via PayPal to W1TR@YCCC.org,
Especially for the HFAUTO, ALS-1306, and RCS Antenna Automation related software.
Please understand that making a
donation is entirely voluntary, and the amount is determined by
what value you feel it has for you.
Use “Sending to a Trusted Friend” vs “Paying for an item or service”, to avoid the PayPal Fee.
Improved UDP communication between HFAUTO and
HFAUTO FREQ functionality improved
Instance Identity [Function] ID=XXXX shown in GUI and UDP Packets
- Version 126.96.36.199 – Documentation Update and Minor GUI Corrections. [NEW]
- Version 188.8.131.52 – Automatic Software Controlled PTT Inhibit for the ALS-1306, Automatic SWR Trip / Reset using HF-AUTO ATU.
- Version 184.108.40.206 – Software Controlled PTT Inhibit for the ALS-1306, so that ATU units can AutoTune (i.e. MFJ-994, Palstar HF-AUTO)
o Includes a circuit diagram and mechanical construction details for the Version 2 Adapter that provides for PTT interruption.
o The next version of the ALS-1306 software will have automatic SWR Trip out and reset.
- Version V220.127.116.11 – Corrected Software Error affecting N1MM and DXLAB CAT Control.
- Version V18.104.22.168 – Redesigned around a DLL Library rather than Source Library inclusion during compilation
- Same functionality as V22.214.171.124, new feature: Version List of Modules: EXE/DLL use Help Menu
- Version V126.96.36.199 – Now Works with DXLAB and N1MM SO2R/SO2V
Control Software Application for the Ameritron
Receives UDP CAT Info from N1MM or FLDIGI + FLDIGI_UDP and HFAUTO
to automatically track transceiver frequency.
ALS_1306_Amplifier_Control 2020-01-25 2116.zip . . . . . . - ZIP of ALS-1306 Installation Folder, after installation.
FLDIGI_UDP Install V188.8.131.52 2016-02-08 1626.zip . . . . . . – Helper Application for FLDIGI to create UDP CAT Control information from the XML/RPC interface.
RCS Antenna Automation - 11-Nov-2020 1500.zip . . . . . . . . - Same as below, better interaction with HFAUTO and RCS Client Antenna Selection Buttons [NEW]
- with Relay Test App included
- RCS Antenna Control V184.108.40.206 and RCS Relay Server V220.127.116.11
- Redesigned around a DLL Library instead of Source Library inclusion during compilation
Ameritron RCS-8/RCS-10 SainSmart
USB Relay Control – Automation Client and Server
- Multiple Servers on any computer connected to the LAN – USB connection to switch control head
- Multiple Clients on any computer connected to the LAN – Control antennas from any operating position
- Hardware modification instructions to install SainSmart USB Relay control into RCS control head
Relay Test App – SainSmart, Denkovi USB 8 Relay Module - Source and Executables for C# .NET Control of SainSmart, Denkovi, SRD-12VDC-SL-C Relay Modules.