Updated: Thursday, January 11, 2018, 5:31 PM
G. Glagowski, Ph.D.
- Palstar, Inc (Piqua, OH) (Jan 2015-present) – Intellectual property agreement
with Palstar to use the HF-AUTO control protocol for creating amateur
radio software to control that unit.
- Panametrics (Waltham, MA) via the Entegee Agency (Waltham, MA) (April 2000) - this was
a short term contract to develop a Windows-like GUI for an embedded system
(Motorola 68323 series) hosted in a hand-held instrument for measuring gas
flow and pressure. Rational Rose UML modeling and round trip
engineering were used to create a C++ application for this system.
- WSU Small Business Development Center (SBDC) (1990-95) - this
ongoing contract with SBDC provides my services as a patent / product
reviewer to inventors wishing to submit their idea for review prior to
patent application or venture capital procurement.
- Kreager Associates, Inc (KAI) (1994-95) - this ongoing University contract with KAI
is for the development of a proprietary computer network (ETHERNET) CAD
tool using C/C++ to function under the Microsoft Windows operating
- PWS/Kent Publishing Co. (1993-94) - this work
involved the review of two books, one on the topic of the DEMETER object
oriented development environment, and the other on Power PC Assembly
- Bedini Electronics / Tom
Walsh, Patent Atty (1993) - this work
involved assisting the client in obtaining a patent (#5,487,057 - US
Patent Office: Apparatus and Method for Reducing Electronic Relaxation
Noise Present in Information Recording Medium issued January 23, 1996) for
a device that improves the sound of CD audio recordings, by electronically
measuring the result of applying his device, and preparing reports for the
patent application process.
- Modeling Technologies Inc
- this work involved the assistance of a party involved with a GTE
contract associated with the GBMS (1987) for which I was group leader. The
party was entitled to a copy of the software developed according to a
technology sharing agreement with GTE and needed some additional
assistance in installing / operating the software after the contract with
GTE ended. The client was referred to me by the GTE corporate attorney.
- Hewlett Packard, Spokane Division (1990) Enhancement of
the HP 11836A 0.3 GMSK Modulation Measurement Software Package - this
university contract involved software maintenance to an electronic
instrument that performed modulation analysis. Modulation rate, packet bit
size, and digital filter configurations had to be changed, and the system
tested against laboratory hardware.
- National CSS (1969) - this work involved installation of the
Electronic Circuit Analysis Package (ECAP) on the VP/CSS time sharing
system (similar to VM/370 CMS). The original program as delivered required
overlays, which did not function well under virtual memory, and had to be